VACANT HOME STAGING

Only 10% of buyers can visualize an empty space. If your home is not staged, you are missing the opportunity to connect with the other 90% of buyers! Stage & Amaze proudly offers staging packages customized to the seller's target market and home's style. Our designs include the latest trends in color schemes, decor and furniture styles that will appeal to your specific client base.

Our design plans will result in homes that will photograph beautifully and make your property stand out from the competition, therefore selling faster and for the most amount of money.

Our Vacant Home Staging service includes:

  • Recommendations on paint, flooring, lighting and fixtures, landscaping and curb appeal
  • Design plan to appeal to the target buyer
  • Sourcing of furniture and accessories that will create the best look for your home
  • Rental of furniture and accessories: we have an extensive inventory of on-trend staging props including artwork, lighting, bedding, pillows and decorative accessories.
  • Delivery, setup, staging and de-staging of home interior

This service starts at $1,450. Contact us for a customized vacant staging estimate.

 

Book Your Vacant Staging

Turn empty rooms into inviting spaces attracting more buyers. Call...

HomeStagerSAVacant Home Staging