Excellence. Quality. Transforming Florida's Real Estate To Sell.

We understand how stressful the home selling process can be. Stage & Amaze’s design expertise will simplify the process of preparing your home for sale and will give it the competitive edge to STAND OUT from your competition. We offer a complete selection of Home Staging Services to cater to your specific needs. Let us do the work for you!

Staging Consultations

Don’t be overwhelmed in preparing your home for sale; our home staging consultation will simplify the process from beginning to end. We will do an in-depth property assessment and will produce detailed staging plan to get your house market ready. ANY home will benefit from a consultation; this is where a successful sale starts!

More Information

Occupied Staging

Let’s face it, it’s not easy having your home on the market while you are living in it, so shoot for the shortest amount of time and make the most out of it! Our valuable staging process is proven to work and will simplify the selling experience by focusing on where to spend your efforts and money so you can get the highest return. We make it simple!

More Information

Vacant Staging

Only 10% of buyers can visualize an empty space. If your home is not staged, you are missing the opportunity to connect with the other 90% of buyers! Staging is much more effective and less expensive than a price reduction. We specialize in Vacant Homes Staging, from $100,000 to million dollar homes.

More Information

Model Home Staging

Have a new construction or inventory home that needs a gorgeous design customized to your target buyer? We can provide top of the line design services to purchase your inventory or offer monthly rental builder packages customized to your needs.

More Information
HomeStagerSAServices